Inside Sales - Debt Relief Specialist, Calgary - Job ID: 2022.43
Are you a sales professional with great sales track record?
Build a career with us in the insolvency industry!
WHAT WE DO:
As one of the fastest growing insolvency firms in Canada, Bromwich+Smith's goal is to help an ever-greater number of Canadians find relief from debt. We love to work here because we love to help people. We are a professional organization with a purpose to alleviate the challenges of debt for Canadians. Importantly, we are not a collection agency, nor do we lend money to people; we work directly with clients and their creditors to solve client challenges.
We are looking to add eight permanent, full time Inside Sales - Debt Relief Specialists to our Calgary team who will be the first point of contact for individuals struggling with debt. We provide options to help relieve the financial strain debt can have on our clients' lives.
- You will have phone consultations with individuals seeking debt relief solutions. No cold calls required!
- You will identify, gather, and verify personal and financial information.
- You will diagnose and recommend solutions.
- You deliver a compassionate client-centric experience.
- You produce quality and timely solutions every day.
We are looking for you if:
- You have at least one (1) year of direct sales experience with exceptional results.
- You hold a post-secondary college diploma or university education in business, finance, or related field.
- You navigate around technology efficiently and accurately.
- Your oral and written fluency in English is exemplary.
+ You can work an 8-hour shift, scheduled within our hours of operations; 6:30 AM - 8:00 PM Monday to Thursday; 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Fridays and Saturdays; 8:00 AM - 1:00PM Sundays.
Nice to have but not required:
- You have some relevant sales experience in either insolvency, credit counseling, financial advising, or banking.
- You understand the difference between various personal financial products such as RRSPs, pensions, RESPs, car loans, and mortgages.
Our Location: Downtown Calgary - 800 5 Ave SW Suite 800, Calgary, AB T2P 3T6
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be part of a growing and dynamic Insolvency firm serving locations across Canada.
- We offer a competitive base salary plus an uncapped monthly incentive plan with annual performance reviews and incremental increases.
- We have great benefits that include wellness days, paid vacation time, extended health and dental plan, and company matching group saving program.
- We offer on the job training with an opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Bromwich+Smith strives to be a steward in our communities. The firm volunteers time and resources to support various other charitable causes, walks, and fund-raising activities that benefit those in need in our community.
- We are passionate about helping individuals to rebuild their worth!
How Should You Apply?
+ Send us your resume through
+ Tell us how your skills align with the minimum requirements of this position.
*We thank you for your interest in Bromwich+Smith. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.