One Red Maple Inc. - a start-up company aiming to change the world of retail, is seeking a creative, dynamic, out-of-the-box thinker that will help make One Red Maple a household name. The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. One Red Maple is more than just a company. We are part of a social movement that promotes entrepreneurship, strengthens local economies, and minimizes the environmental impact of shopping. Shop Local. Save Local.
- Project coordination
- Online community building and management
- Copywriting for social media and other formats - emulating appropriate tone and style
- Email, newsletter, and social media campaign development
- Retail and consumer market research and trend analysis
- Brand management and awareness building
- Gathering and interpreting social media and market analytics
- Client and partner support
- Administrative functions and budget tracking
- Other tasks supporting marketing and business development
- University or college degree in marketing or relevant fields
- 2+ years of experience supporting marketing plans and managing brands
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient at managing time and projects
- Experience marketing to consumers
- Ability to learn on the job and be adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create, launch and track social media campaigns on all relevant platforms
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience developing and/or running non-traditional marketing campaigns
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefit plan included.
- Please include expected salary range in your cover letter.
Location: North Bay, ON Canada
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your resume
The successful applicant will report to the Vice President of the Community & Growth team Mike Savatovsky. All applicants should include a cover letter outlining why they would like to join our team. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants anticipated, only candidates being considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.