Here's what we do and why we do it:
Simply put, we will work together to simplify business IT through cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, improving people's lives. Find out how we do this here: www.sherweb.com/fr/a-propos/
Here's how you'll contribute to the company's success:
Our team goal is to create work environments conducive to performance and professional development by ensuring that our internal clients are equipped with the necessary tools and methods to support and guide their teams. You will contribute to this goal by planning and coordinating several events at once, in collaboration with a highly qualified team. Your activities will of course be aligned with our overall strategy in order to contribute to the achievement of our corporate objectives.
Here's what your day-to-day work in this role will look like:
- Plan, organize and coordinate different types of events (trade shows, VIP events, employee parties, fundraisers for charities, etc.)
- Understand the objectives of all event initiatives and develop a plan detailing each step to achieve these objectives.
- Ensure the management of event projects by obtaining the collaboration of all players and respecting the agreed deadlines.
- Analyze the results of events and propose recommendations.
- Participate in certain events to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Be the point of contact with external suppliers, business partners, presenters, etc.
Here's what you need to have and know to get this job:
If you have at least half of it, you have a great chance of receiving a call from us.
- Accumulate 3 years of experience in a similar role, with relevant experience in event planning/coordination in a corporate environment.
- University degree in human resources, marketing, communication or any other related field.
- Advanced knowledge of the Office suite especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- You are extremely organized, have good time management skills, and enjoy multi-tasking at the same time.
- You like to share your knowledge and have a positive influence on the people you work with.
- You demonstrate excellent professional and diplomatic communication skills - written and verbal, in both French and English.
- You are able to effectively communicate relevant information about a project to your peers and suppliers.
- You are inclined to take charge of a project and carry it out.
- You react well under pressure when faced with sudden challenges and you can rectify a situation quickly and clearly by keeping your cool.
- You are available to travel occasionally.
Here's what you can expect from us
Accelerating your journey according to your aspirations is possible when you quickly surround yourself with competent and authentic people. We will entrust you with important responsibilities from the beginning, so that you can build your professional reputation. We will also help you quickly identify your strengths, in order to establish a solid foundation for your potential. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hope, the word is yours!
This is our team philosophy
Marketing is our art and our science. What unites our team is the pride we feel when we share our knowledge with our clients so that they can realize their business aspirations. It's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, send us your CV, as you may be one of us. Sherweb is committed to promoting, cultivating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone feels welcome. We seek to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and create an unparalleled experience for our employees, partners and customers.