We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing (Email Campaign) Specialist to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for composing and coordinating strategic promotional and automated emails. You will execute digital marketing initiatives aimed to drive sales growth and customer acquisition across digital channels.
What we offer:
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free parking, exclusive team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Expanding communication strategies across multiple digital channels including email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messages.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders to develop marketing strategies while also collating resources, creating marketing content, and deploying campaigns across different channels.
- Utilizing marketing analytics to monitor performance, develop reports and suggest improvements to ongoing e-mail campaigns.
- Monitoring the full customer email journey, suggesting changes/ improvements as necessary.
- Facilitating email marketing programs including segmentation, targeting, set-up, testing, and proofing.
- Supporting the digital marketing team on deploying and creating A/B testing strategy to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Reviewing all transactional emails and updating as per new brand promotion and offerings.
- Driving improvement using best practices, and trends with respect to marketing automation, email, push and in-app marketing and campaign management.
- Ensuring proper tagging and tracking has been included in all campaigns.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an e-mail marketing and automation role within the retail or B2C environment.
- Experience with enterprise-level email service providers (Bloomreach, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Journey Optimizer/Adobe Experience Cloud).
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- A Bachelors in a Marketing, Advertising, or related field/equivalent experience is preferred.
- An excellent communicator with interpersonal excellent written and verbal communication.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage client expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Passionate about using and analyzing data to drive campaign execution and optimization.
- A self-starter with the willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- Able to communicate ideas and collaborate with a diverse team.
With a team of 22,000 of the world's best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC's Top Employers, B.C.'s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation, and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
This position is based at Save-On-Foods' Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we're currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day when we are all able to work together in the office again.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!