Roles And Responsibilities
- Actively participate in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality initiatives
- Establish relationships with customers by making visits to field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold and consulting with customer and other stakeholders.
- Act as customer interface with operations.
- Capture customer Business Line and all local and international competitor activity in GAC.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline in C4C for assigned accounts.
- Maintain C4C for accounts, including customer profiling, visit reports, and customer drivers.
- Coordinate scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Provide basic product/service recommendations and presents to the client.
- Troubleshooting product/service performance in the field and resolving complaints.
- Installation and maintenance of pressure control (i.e. well control chokes) equipment at customer locations
- Ensure that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Understand sales programs, new product introduction, etc., within assigned sales territory.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies as well as competitor practices.
- Maintain awareness of market and competitive intelligence and communicate to management.
- Identify and communicate potential multi-BL and multi-Division opportunities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- Excellent Driving Record is required
- Minimum 3 years' oilfield experience with oil & gas well drilling, specifically Managed Pressure Drilling and/or Solids Control
- Ability to supervise jobs on exceptional bases
- Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent inventory management skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship
Schlumberger Canada Limited is committed to workplace diversity and employment equity, and supports initiatives to enhance employment opportunities for local workforces and Indigenous Persons.