Blackline Safety is hiring a Sales Operations Specialist, to join our team working out of our head office in Calgary, AB. A key member of the Sales Enablement team, the newly-created Sales Operations Specialist role will be critical in establishing operational excellence across the Global Sales & Marketing organization, including responsibility for all reporting and analytics. You will strive to improve operational efficiencies and work as a liaison with the rest of the Go-to-Market team to define workflows and remove roadblocks. You have strong interpersonal skills coupled with robust data analysis capabilities and a natural sense of curiosity that drives you to identify trends and highlight opportunities.
- Create and optimize sales processes, policies, and documentation. Implement Sales tools and technologies that improve workflows and efficiencies.
- Continuously enhance the CRM architecture to improve usability, reporting, and analytics on Sales and Marketing.
- Ongoing analysis of various Sales commission plans to determine if the structure is competitive, scalable, and encouraging the correct behaviours.
- Responsible for the execution of various reporting including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual for:
- Device / product sales
- Regional and team performance reporting
- Conversion and close ratios
- Commission and MBO
- Prepare reports for quarterly and annual forecasting by region, product, vertical, customer.
- Forecast sales using past data and indicators including market and competitor research to help drive sales and marketing strategy to ?hit the numbers?. Develop and monitor sales performance KPIs.
- Report sales and campaign results, communicating news and wins internally. Monitor and report to teammates on the performance of marketing channels and campaigns.
- Support territory review and analysis. Review current size, coverage, and revenue potential from key vertical markets. Provide recommendations and adjustments based on analysis.
- Own the existing Sales Enablement technology stack and support enhancements/changes as necessary.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of full-time sales/revenue operations experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis. Demonstrated data analytics ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results
- Self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems and CRM (preferably HubSpot and/or NetSuite)
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
Blackline Safety is a world leader in developing and manufacturing wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives, and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline's products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs, and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly traded company (TSX: BLN). To learn more about our company, visit www.blacklinesafety.com
Blackline Safety is powered by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, or sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.