Background & Purpose of the Job
As intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever's brands into white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia, and spearhead launches of iconic household brands like Dove, Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, TRESemme into big markets like U.S, China, Western Europe and SEAA.
As Unilever's growth engine, we establish global white space businesses in key channels such as Health & Beauty, Discounters, E-Commerce and alternate channels such as travel retail, marketing to institutional partners like the United Nations, and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who crave for a taste of their familiar home brands. Singapore is our global hub leading strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, and alignment with the global categories and supply chain.
We Make a Difference By Working Fast And Smart, Nurturing Our Tribe, Winning Together And Living By Five Tenets
SPEED is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder's mentality, explore unchartered territories, redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses.
We will be the fastest route-to-market globally; We go where no (man, woman or distributor) has ever explored; Impossible is an opinion, not a fact; Speed is our currency; When brands are built right, they can last a lifetime.
We build categories and brands like St Ives and Simple globally across markets, media and channels, by enhancing brand awareness and brand through creative and effective digital mediums. We launch Unilever brands in new markets and bring them to life.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You'll play a strategic role in opening white space markets in Canada, building global seeding strategies for brands in Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care and Foods & Refreshments. You'll pioneer brand seeding models, leverage digital and shopper marketing to build brands rapidly. You'll partner BD teams to analyze the market and lead cross-functional UI teams to land innovations in market fast with impact.
Driving Marketing Strategy
- Leading and driving the global seeding strategy for brands e.g. Vaseline, Ponds, Dove, Knorr,
- Developing digital and social marketing plans for seeding and brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across white spaces
- Overseeing marketing strategy and development of seeding brands
Business Performance Analysis & Planning
- Supporting BD managers to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Managing Annual Joint Business Planning exercise
Identifying and Capitalizing on White Spaces
- Evaluating, analyzing and mapping white space opportunities for the divisions and categories to recommend strategic brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across identified white space markets
- Fostering strong relationships with wider UI Marketing team to share best practices and learnings
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams
- Have great project management and business process design skills
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience in BD and/or BB
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Unilever Canada is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics, and a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at via Isarta. Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Unilever Canada est une organisation engagé à la diversité et à l'inclusion pour stimuler nos résultats d'affaires et créer un meilleur avenir chaque jour pour nos employés, les consommateurs globaux, les partenaires et les communautés. Nous croyons qu'un effectif diversifiée nous permet de faire correspondre nos ambitions de croissance et de stimuler l'inclusion dans l'entreprise. Tous les candidats qualifiés recevront la considération pour un emploi sans égard à la race, la couleur, la religion, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité ou l'expression de genre, l'âge, l'origine nationale ou ethnique, l'état matrimonial, la situation familiale, l'invalidité, les caractéristiques génétique, et une condamnation pour laquelle un pardon a été accordée.
Si vous êtes une personne handicapée qui a besoin d'aide à tout moment au cours de notre processus de recrutement, veuillez communiquer avec nous via Isarta. Veuillez noter: ces lignes sont réservées aux personnes handicapées ayant besoin d'aide et ne sont pas un moyen d'enquêter sur les postes.