Do you take pride in your excellent organizational skills? Do you enjoy supporting fellow staff with duties that help create a better functioning work environment? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, small work environment? Do you have Microsoft Office experience?
If this sounds like you - We want to hear from you!
All Applications are fully confidential - We encourage all passive job seekers to reach out to us and make a connection!
- $20- $22 an hour
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Benefits available
- Business Casual
- Supporting General Manager with administrative duties
- Filing and documentation of office reports
- Data Entry of different projects
- Managing the reception desk
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Strong organizational skills & a positive attitude
- Excellent command of the English language with great communication skills
- Positive attitude & the ability to handle feedback
- Self Starter
- Able to work independently, but also as a team
- Time Management
Ways to apply:
- Apply directly on this site
- Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
- Email your resume via Isarta and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
**We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.**
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email via Isarta to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.