Who We Are
Morris Lee, LTD. is an established manufacturer's representative of premier plumbing products covering all of Canada, with our headquarters located in Vaughan, Ontario. Our years of experience and highly knowledgeable team members are what has made us one of the most trusted and well-established companies in our field.
Our team has been growing rapidly and we are looking for a dynamic, customer service driven individual to join our team. They will be responsible for specific product lines, being able manage all tasks in a timely manner, while becoming part of our strong inside team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a source of information to customers and contractors, requiring a broad knowledge of products, procedures, resources, and client needs. Manage incoming customer calls, which includes, in general, responding to standard and complex inquiries and use of judgment and knowledge to provide accurate and timely responses.
- Demonstrate the ability to relay and apply technical expertise and product knowledge to accomplish expected results.
- Use logic and sound judgment in the application of resources, determining courses of action, and defining solutions to problems based on manufactures requirements.
- Interact with the outside sales team, contributing information, procedures, and ideas, as well as keeping Management informed of key developments.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively modify approaches to tasks based upon current customer needs or changes to a situation.
- Independently prepare accurate price quotation correspondence to respond to external inquiries from customers and outside sales staff. Compose, edit, and track such quotations, as well as keeping Management informed of key developments.
- Handle formal product quotations for specification products and work with the manufacturers on special pricing and product requirements.
- Experience working in the plumbing industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with both telephone and in-person contacts.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with CRM software is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leading company. The advantage of working for an industry leader is the dedication we have to investing in our employees. From our great benefits package to the career advancement opportunities, MLL is dedicated to hiring people who want to develop relationships and build a career.
Salary & Benefits are very competitive based on industry standards.
To Join our team, send cover letters and resumes via Isarta