- Employment: Full-time Permanent, Hybrid (working from home and in office)
- Full benefits, competitive salary, and RRSP matching
- Locations: Toronto & Calgary
If this sounds like you, you can stop looking.
We're Ian Martin Group and we've partnered with our client who is a MSP (managed services provider) that works with various clients in oil and gas all the way to insurance, supporting them with their IT needs. From Office 365 migrations to network refreshes and server migrations, no day is quite the same.
Now, our client is looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing organization. We're looking for you!
In this role, your main responsibility is prospecting and working with incoming leads from dialers and online marketing, to close new accounts. The person we select will be provided with all the tools needed to follow a proven roadmap to success.
Specifically, you will:
- Initiate contact with prospects which have been generated by center of influence, marketing, dialers, referrals, or a partner company.
- Work with prospects and partner sales teams to develop an understanding of customer needs.
- Translate their needs into product requirements which satisfy their demands, based on the organization's capabilities.
- Ensure potential clients are qualified and scoped according to the organization's ideal client guidelines.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Develop proposals or quotes for all prospects as needed.
- Update the team on active, and closed business, and ensure a proper forecasting to hand off to the onboarding team.
- Understand the prospect budget and decision-making cycles.
This is a perfect role for someone who loves variety. You'll have regular, repeatable tasks, which will be mixed with various projects you'll manage or advise. You'll touch several areas of these businesses so having a wide variety of experience is important and critical to this role.
- Post-secondary education and work experience in a related field.
- 1-3 years relevant technical experience is required.
- B2B sales experience.
- Experience prospecting, networking, and building a new business sales pipeline.
- Experience with Linked-In Sales Navigator.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM, HubSpot, or other CRM tools.
- Experience with cold calling.
- Must possess a vehicle, valid driver's license, and appropriate business-class insurance.
- Worked with both vendors, partners, and prospects to understand the needs or pain of the prospect, then recommend the right solution at the right price.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully sell and validate revenue opportunities with an ?IT solutions? approach to selling.
- Identified and assessed a prospect's business goals, needs and perceptions.
- Basic computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook.
This is a full time, permanent role located in Calgary & Toronto. You'll work Monday to Friday, 8-5 and will need to have flexibility to travel and attend networking and tradeshow events.
They offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. They also offer full health and dental benefits, vacation, and an RRSP matching program,
You're someone who is proactive, and don't need to be micromanaged. You're at your best when given the resources and latitude to set your own goals and milestones. If you're looking for a workplace that allows you to do your best work, your search ends here. Apply today!
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards!