At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for over 70 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 8 locations in Saskatchewan.
This term position is covering for a maternity leave and has an expected duration of one year. The successful candidate will support the Agricultural Equipment sales department in our Saskatoon branch with the administration of inbound and outbound units. They will be responsible for pricing out equipment, documentation and helping to manage inventory. Additionally, they will act as a liaison between sales, parts and service departments for our other product lines.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/experience:
- Experience in administration support including invoicing, expense coding and inventory control.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Mange/Coordinate local and factory freight of equipment.
- High level of organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with the ability to manage a large volume of paperwork with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to react to sales requests quickly and efficiently
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package and a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
Job Type: Full-time