Investment Planning Counsel (IPC) is one of the fastest growing independent wealth management companies in Canada. We are a diverse group of people all driven towards one goal: helping advisors build a better business through a remarkable client experience.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the Greater Toronto Area's Top Employers (2022) by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our teams with the resources to thrive in a collaborative environment, where wellness is at the forefront.
With your background, skills and experience you've already found success in digital marketing and website management. Have you found your ideal firm, one that encourages you to pursue a balanced lifestyle as well as professional success?
Our Digital Marketing team is currently growing! We're seeking a Marketing Technology Specialist - someone who can help build and manage our digital and social brands.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM OF WINNERS!
At Investment Planning Counsel we've designed every aspect of the Marketing Technology Specialist role with you in mind.
What is the role of the Marketing Technology Specialist?
- Manage content updates for properties that support both the internal and external facing digital properties
- Act as super-user, handle day-to-day support and maintenance, and troubleshoot issues across key public websites including ipcc.ca, counselservices.com and ipcprivatewealth.com
- Work with internal teams to lead MarTech and Digital Marketing projects in support of Advisor tooling capabilities
- Support Content and Advisor Marketing stakeholders in developing strategies for content and campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT team members to implement new features, handle day-to-day support and maintenance, and troubleshoot issues within the Marketing technology platform
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Marketing Team performance
- Work with internal teams to lead small to mid-sized digital projects
What traits and competencies should a Marketing Technology Specialist possess?
- Relationship-building skills with a commitment to establishing long-term relationships
- Ability to leverage technology to enhance the Advisor and client experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is very important
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when supporting Advisors
- Embody AOR (Acknowledge, Own, Respond) in interaction with Advisors and internal stakeholders
What are the preferred qualifications for a Marketing Technology Specialist?
- Marketing and/or Business-Related Degree
- 3+ years of experience using Content Management Systems
- Experience managing small-medium sized projects
- Familiarity with Project Management and Change Management methodologies
- User Experience and User Interface design knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Liferay CMS is an asset
- Financial industry knowledge is an asset
What is #lifeatIPC?
- Awesome support in providing industry-leading training to help you succeed in your role
- Awesome community involvement opportunities through IPC Cares
- Awesome perks: benefits that fit your needs, pension, share purchase plan, corporate discount plans, social events, summer hours, and fun
- Awesome recognition: kudos, all-star program, rising star, and the circle of excellence
If someone you know sounds like a great fit for this role, send them this job posting and encourage them to apply!
If you continue in the selection process, please notify us of any particular accommodation you might require. Any information you send us will be treated with complete confidence.