Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Dermatology located in Toronto, ON.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The Marketing Manager role presents an exciting opportunity to drive growth against one of our brands in a challenging and dynamic therapeutic area. This individual will be a key contributor to the brand's strategic business planning based on a deep understanding of the patient, customers and market. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with a passionate and experienced cross-functional team to develop and implement innovative omnichannel tactical plans to enhance customer value and accelerate growth.
- You will analyze market research and various data sources to develop and implement insight-led, competitive strategies in one of our dynamic therapeutic areas
- You will lead cross-functional teams and will collaborate extensively with Medical, Regulatory, Access and other key internal partners on certain projects/ initiatives
- You will be the face of the brand to the Sales team and responsible for inspiring them to deliver your brand's go-to-market plan with excellence
- You will cultivate reciprocal customer relationships, uncover insights, and develop omnichannel solutions to maximize customer reach and engagement
- You will ensure key deliverables are executed in accordance with Janssen's compliance and regulatory policies, PAAB and IMC codes, embodying an Everyday Integrity mindset
- You will build and monitor sales forecasts, as well manage the marketing OPEX budget
- A minimum of a University degree, preferably in business, science, or related field is required
- MBA is an asset
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing, sales or related experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of product marketing experience is required
- Passionate about healthcare, and translating insights into winning strategies and tactical execution to transform care for patients within a highly regulated environment
- Experienced collaborator with an inclusive leadership style and proven ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, to lead without authority and inspire followership
- Strong foundation in analytics, with the ability to synthesize data, generate insights to strategy quickly, and pivot based on an intimate understanding of KPIs
- Proven track record of achieving results through the application of foundational marketing principles including customer centricity, strategic analysis, opportunity identification and solution design
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple deadlines simultaneously to meet objectives in an agile environment
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- High level of digital acumen including omnichannel engagement and/or direct-to-consumer advertising is an asset
- Experience in leading patient and/or healthcare practitioner activation campaigns is an asset
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic and/or international travel
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)