Location: Multimatic Communications, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic is a privately held, global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company's core competencies include the development and manufacture of complex mechanisms and body hardware, suspension systems and body structural components as well as the design, engineering and development of niche vehicles.
Multimatic is currently expanding our Marketing and Communications team with a Graphic Designer to conceptualize, design, produce and maintain print and digital materials for a variety of unique projects. As a designer, you will take an active role in highlighting Multimatic's core attributes through design projects such as print materials, corporate branding, product promotion, social media graphics, clothing, building signage and layouts.
You will be collaborating with a talented team specialized in graphic design, CGI, web development, video production and writing. Working out of the Multimatic Corporate Communications office, your design skills will be utilized to support the company's unique vehicle programs, innovative automotive technologies as well as global people and cultural development initiatives.
Submissions will not be considered without a portfolio that demonstrates graphic design experience and skills. Examples of your work can be submitted in PDF format via this web site, or as a link to an online portfolio. Automotive interest and or experience is a benefit but is not required.
Multimatic Corporate Communications
65 Allstate Parkway
Canada L3R 9X1
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, produce and maintain high quality marketing materials including brochures, posters, signage, presentations, trade show materials, and other assets as needed
- Utilize Multimatic's brand standards and visual identity guidelines in combination with experience in layout, colour theory and typography to create compelling and consistent visual messaging
- Collaborate with the marketing team and all Multimatic divisions to support their requests and initiatives
- Maintain an extensive asset and project library ensuring consistent organization, ease of access and redundancy
- Support in capturing, importing, editing and organizing images
- A college or university diploma/degree or equivalent education with focus on graphic design or marketing/communications
- Some work experience,
- Extensive knowledge and experience using graphic design related programs including Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative and graphical design skills
- Mechanical/engineering aptitude or experience is an asset
- Understanding of web site design, implementation and management is beneficial
- Experience in
- The ability to work both independently and cooperatively while balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail, ensuring files are proofread, meet all brand standards and approved by all necessary stakeholders before release
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to effectively manage projects
- You may be required to travel within Canada, the US, Europe and potentially Asia. A valid passport and willingness to travel is an asset
- Handle/maintain sensitive information and data in strict confidence and with discretion
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience. If you are interested in working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, we would like to hear from you. ** All submissions will be kept confidential.
Benefits of Working at Multimatic:
- Opportunities to support some of the most exciting vehicle launches and world-class motorsport programs
- Hybrid work schedule available
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits package
- Eligibility for Multimatic Retirement Plan
- Employee discount programs
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.
To lean more about Multimatic, visit www.multimatic.com. To apply for this career opportunity, send us your resume and cover letter. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.