VetStrategy manages veterinary practices on behalf of our veterinary partners. We are the only 100% Canadian operated organization of its kind with over 300 locations from coast to coast. Our hands-off operating model allows veterinarians to focus on practicing first-rate medicine, and allows the clinic's staff, clients and patients to benefit from experienced business operations and managers.
We are growing quickly and are looking for an experienced marketer to grow with us and drive our mission forward. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, the Corporate Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of the company's marketing strategy for the Business Development (BD) team. Additional responsibilities include managing brand consistency for all internal corporate projects, as well as supporting the events team in the execution for conference and corporate events.
- Management & Execution: o Work with the Director of Corporate Marketing and the Corporate Marketing team, and internal teams to create and execute marketing campaigns that align with company goals.
- Lead campaign briefing with internal stakeholders, agencies, and cross-functional partners and collaborate to develop strategic campaigns that effectively reach our target market.
- Manage the execution of marketing plans from inception through planning, launch, maintenance, and follow-up stages for multi-channels including:
- Social media and email campaigns
- Graphic and web design
- Print and digital advertising
- Event promotion and lead generation
- Brand Management
- Any other marketing-related projects as required
Work individually, with team members, and with agencies to conceptualize ideas, develop campaigns, design assets, write content, and execute on all other corporate needs.
Ensure all marketing assets conform to brand identity.
Attend and participate in meetings, corporate events, trade shows, conventions, webinars, etc. to understand the effectiveness of these events.Analysis & Reporting:
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make recommendations for the improvement of future campaigns.
- Salesforce & Pardot reporting knowledge considered an asset. Relationship Building:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and marketing colleagues to develop internal relationships and identify growth opportunities.
- Liaise with other members in the department, such as design, copywriting, and social media to ensure projects are on track and of the highest quality.
- Manage internal and external marketing resources, which may include marketing agencies, graphic designers, media placement representatives, videographers, web developers, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, public relations, or communications
- A diverse background within marketing with proven experience leading digital marketing, communications, branding, marketing campaigns, tradeshows, and other marketing projects
- Proven experience creating and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Highly creative with an eye for design and eager to try out-of-box ideas
- Superior time management skills with strong attention to detail and quality
- A self-starter who can work independently and act as a leader, bringing innovative ideas to the table
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Natural ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is considered an asset
- Experience with collaborative platforms (Base Camp, Asana, Trello, etc.) is considered an asset
- Bilingualism (English & French) is considered a strong asset