We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Reporting to the Director of Business Sales - Maritimes, the Business Sales Representative will be responsible for business development and direct sales of mobility services, Internet & Wi-Fi, telephone, commercial TV, security, business bundles and special offers. These activities will be mostly conducted ?in person?, although follow up by phone or email will also be required. Prospects can be net new Eastlink customers, or existing customers where there are up/cross-sell opportunities. The Business Sales Representative will be assigned territories based on business needs; will be required to have service agreements signed, clean orders submitted, recorded in Salesforce.com and contracts filed.
- 3 years of business to business sales experience
- Post-secondary education in Business or a related field is preferred
- Your proven track record of sales success is a direct result of your approach to business development and ability to close the sale
- You know what it takes to achieve your goals and thrive when presented with the challenge of expanding and leveraging your network
- An exceptional communicator, you are comfortable presenting to small groups.
- A consummate team player, you build strong relationships with key business contacts, management and peers while demonstrating adaptability, creativity, and a sense of urgency in an exciting multi-deadline driven environment.
- Ability to travel throughout the province you have a valid driver's license coupled with a satisfactory driving record. The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins