A Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing a company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Planning and developing social media campaigns.
- Crafting compelling content or getting it developed.
- Posting content across social media accounts.
- Engaging with customers on different channels.
- Analyzing running campaigns.
- Being on top of the latest social media trends.
Salary package, to arrange according with experience.
Job Type : Fixed term contract
Contract length : 12 months
- Discounted or free food
- Work from home
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-08-15