Senior Full Stack Developer
Four Eyes is a Canadian Wealth/RegTech company looking to welcome an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to our growing data team. The successful candidate will provide leadership and contribute to the development of the Four Eyes Digital Services Platform, and the growth of our team of junior developers, in an Agile
- DevOps environment.
Development: Help oversee that the platform is built & maintained using efficient & and reliable code.
- Collaborate directly with our Solutions Architect to define and build elegant responsive web interfaces;
- Understanding of RESTful web services;
- Knowledge of Python & familiarity with Python concurrent programming (threads, processes, AsyncIO, etc.);
- Design, build and maintain scalable and secure code in the AWS ecosystem using REACT and AntD;
- Design and execute Unit Tests, and perform code reviews to maintain high quality front end code;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the platform by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture, and new technologies.
Leadership & Mentorship: Contribute to the growth of our product engineering team.
- Coach junior development colleagues to accelerate their growth & instill proper habits;
- Conduct code reviews;
- Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow, quality, accuracy, usability and value;
- Contribute to a team culture of ownership, accountability, respect, and partnership.
- A graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience; with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Proven ability to lead & coach junior development colleagues, and experience conducting code reviews.
- A strong communicator, whether it's explaining code to a peer, documenting a system for the team, or presenting an idea to stakeholders.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS (Azure and GCP also considered to be an asset).
- Experience using Python coding frameworks such as Flask or FastAPI.
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced agile startup environment.
- Bonus: Experience in the fintech or wealth management industry is considered a plus.
Four Eyes Financial is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company based in Saint John, NB. We are at the forefront of change in how Wealth firms think about their data and their compliance functions. Our proprietary Intelligent Compliance Platform, with multiple compliance solutions, streamlines interactions between Advisors, Clients, and Head Office.
We have a diverse team of bright and high-performing people and we are in growth mode. You'd fit in well if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a thirst for learning, enjoy improving systems and processes, and focus on excellence in everything you do.
Some of our great benefits include:
Health & Dental Benefits
RRSP matching program
Generous vacation days
Hybrid work options
Are you ready to accelerate your career? If you have a pioneering spirit, a passion for results, seek meaningful work and want to make an impact on a changing industry, come join us!