The Tyndale Company, an award winning, family-owned and American based leading supplier of FR apparel, is expanding our services into the Canadian marketplace! This exciting and strategic growth opportunity for a Business Development Representative (BDR) is a unique sales role where a results-driven, resilient, and motivated BDR can uncover new business opportunities, and partner with our Sales Director to grow our Canadian customer base.
The BDR will qualify cold prospects warming them into leads that achieve faster progress within our large account sales process. This Business Development Representative has day-to-day independent responsibility to directly sell the Tyndale Small Account Solutions (annual recurring spend between $5k to $50k) and to execute smooth program implementations. Tyndale is accelerating our expansion into new markets, and we need your help to get us there.
Tyndale fosters a strong work/life balance. This is a remote opportunity requiring travel throughout Western Canada, primarily Alberta and Saskatchewan. To be considered, candidates must be local to this region.
- Qualify new and existing leads through outbound calls/emails with limited qualifying information/limited traction;
- Heavy sales cold calling and prospect emailing daily is required for success;
- Become a power user of LinkedIn use as a prospecting tool;
- Work closely with the Canada Sales Director (CSD) to effectively transfer warmed/qualified leads. Ideal targets have $100k+ in annual sales revenue potential.
- Attend assigned National and/or Regional Tradeshows and travel with CSD on prospect sales calls as needed. Approximately 20% travel, predominantly within Canada, and some annual travel to the US;
- Work closely with Sales Administration on follow up with small account sales leads in a timely and effective manner. Updating CRM system as leads progress within our sales process.
- Utilize InsideView (prospecting research tool) and other resources to update CRM with additional key contacts and account information.
- Close new small accounts for Tyndale utilizing our designated sales process and working with Account Specialist(s) transitioning closed leads into implementation for ongoing account maintenance;
- Assist the Account Specialist(s) with price increases on existing customer accounts;
- Execute a smooth implementation by following onboarding process with appropriate follow up within the first 30-60 days, ensuring a smooth ordering process has been achieved for the customer.
- 1-3 years of sales or business development experience preferred;
- A minimum of one year of CRM management experience is preferred;
- Candidate must be comfortable with daily heavy sales prospecting and cold calling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills- proficient in MS Office;
- Ability to work independently and to learn quickly;
- Bilingual in English and French is highly desirable.
- Competitive pay-rate with lucrative sales incentive plan;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive core benefits package including Dental insurance; GRSP plan with Company Match; Paid Holidays, and Bereavement Leave, Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, Critical Illness, and product discounts;
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance;
- Complete Wellness program and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Vacation and Sick time.
About Tyndale :
Tyndale Company, Inc., located in Pipersville, Pennsylvania, USA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states.
We are a family-owned company, and we believe that the key to our success is our employees. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as an employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
If someone in your extended network is qualified and interested in this position, please encourage them to apply on our website, ************* .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$68,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)