Build your future at Minto!
Since 1955, we've been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it's all about special moments - like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- year round work (44 hours per week)
- Annual bonus
- benefits effective 1st day
- pension & rrsp matching plan
- 3 weeks' vacation+ two personal days
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform - Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
In this role, you will:
- Assist, coordinate and execute marketing, communication and advertising initiatives
- Assist with preparation of plans, reports, presentations and briefs; compile research for marketing plans and initiatives;
- Collaborate with the marketing team and external partners to coordinate promotional projects and materials such as ad creation, brochures, signage; ensuring accuracy of information and messaging and designs that are aligned with company brand and strategy;
- Coordinate the completion of marketing collateral done in-house or by external suppliers;
- Organize and maintain asset and collateral library
- Monitor, respond and report on reviews across all channels: Facebook, Google, Yext, etc.;
- Coordinate and keeps track of all photography, videography and virtual tour shoots of properties;
- Arrange suite staging, both virtual and in-person;
- Update, maintain and keep information current on the company website and blog;
- Liaise with suppliers, third parties for various marketing tasks and initiatives;
- Assist and coordinate internal and external communications (residents, clients, contractors, suppliers, consultants)
- Participate in the planning and roll out of new social media initiatives, i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.;
- Process marketing invoices (from agencies and suppliers) and ensure payments are processed;
- Acquire knowledge of industry standards, trends and best practices;
- Research and monito competition through analysis of sales, pricing, collection of plans, incentives, etc.;
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
We would like you to have:
Education: University Degree or College Diploma (Business, Marketing, or related field).
Experience: A minimum of one to two years of relevant work experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Highly organized and works well in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal skills and listening skills and presentation)
- Creative and innovative
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical, research and report writing skills
- Familiar with social media and review platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, and online media (i.e. blogging, social media sites, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and trends an asset
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.