Job Description :
Marketing Communications Coordinator
About Jonas Construction Software
A leading provider of construction enterprise software, Jonas Construction Software has been developing and supporting construction software for over 30 years.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Jonas is also a part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) family, one of North America's largest diversified software companies.
As part of the CSI family, opportunities for learning and career growth are ever-present - you will be part of a diverse network of leading software and services providers in the public and private sectors, which means there are many opportunities for you to exploit as you develop in your career.
At Jonas, our employees are provided with resources to ensure a positive work-life balance needed to help them succeed. In other words, Jonas provides a flexible working environment, so that employees can accomplish professional and personal goals in and out of the office.
About the position
As the Marketing Communications Coordinator your objective is to support the marketing departments' strategies by managing, coordinating, and enhancing the processes and initiatives which are meant to spread our message.
You will learn how a business crafts its' message and play an integral part in the publication of that message.
- Manage and coordinate department processes including, but not limited to:
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Marketing Automation
- Manage and grow the Marketing Automation platform & Sales Execution platform
- Build and manage marketing forms.
- Verify uniformity of content/messaging.
- Maintain video library.
- Manage, explore and grow the distribution - Liaise with advertising vendors, lead vendors, press outlets, magazines, influencers, other vendors, and partners in order to build strategic partnerships and grow brand notoriety.
- Detail the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies via analytics and reports.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
- Organize and assist with the planning of in-person and virtual client conferences and events.
- Coordinate and execute social media posts and campaigns.
Reporting and Analysis
- Emails Campaigns - Open Rates, CTR, Bounce Rates, Opt-Out Rates.
- Marketing Automation - Open Rates, CTR, Bounce Rates, Opt-Out Rates.
- Social Media - Impressions, Engagement, Clicks.
- B2B and/or SaaS marketing and/or communications experience.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is a bonus.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (ie: Hubspot, Pardot, SugarMarket).
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting.
- Experience with Online Meeting tools (ie: Zoom, GoToWebinar, Vimeo).
- Can demonstrate the capability to adopt & administer technology.
- Experience in managing & reporting on social media is a bonus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Business Unit:Jonas Construction
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available:1
More About Jonas Software :
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ?Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.