At Noble, we help our customers' businesses succeed by investing in our most important asset: our teammates!
Start a rewarding career at our Guelph Branch as an Inside and Counter Sales Representative (Plumbing & HVAC)! We are in business to help our customers succeed!
The role of the Inside and Counter Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and growing Noble's customer base by utilizing professional service and selling skills to identify customer needs, present Noble's advantage to increase customer spend, loyalty, and retention.
When you join Team Noble, success is in store for you too. So ask yourself: Are you Team Noble?
This position is ideal for an individual with related educational or trade experience that is looking to grow their career at Noble. We will train the right candidate who is customer-driven and works exceptionally well in a team environment.
What We Offer You:
- Internal growth opportunities
- Access to training and development programs
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
- Become a part of the close-knit Noble family!
You Must Have:
- Superior customer service skills
- Well organized, be able to multitask, and work well under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation ability
- Team-oriented, with the ability to develop a strong rapport with coworkers
- Self-starter, who is able to take initiative and work well independently
- Knowledge of, or the willingness to learn technical and advance skills
Nice to Have:
- Technical Plumbing/HVAC knowledge
- Experience using Trend, Word, Excel, and Outlook
From our beginning as a plumbing supplier, Noble has grown to serve the trade in HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial, and Fire Protection. From construction through to maintenance and renovation, we offer an incredible assortment of leading brands.
While we've grown and continue to expand, one thing about Noble that hasn't changed is our commitment to delivering the best service in our industry.
Today, we still judge our success by our customers' successes. That's why our teammates are passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and delivering the best value-added service in the business.
When you join Team Noble, success is in store for you, too!
As a Noble teammate you have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills consistent with our business. We provide the resources, training, and opportunities to thrive.
We value diversity, and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. Noble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Should you require any assistance during the application process, please contact us at 905-760-6954 with reference to the Job Title.
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. Those who are shortlisted for further review will be contacted directly.