Job Description :
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (New Graduate Opportunity)
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team, we want to hear from you! Maple Reinders Group is an established, award winning Construction Company, and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, based in Mississauga, with 6 offices across Canada. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing the employee experience of the Maple Reinders' hourly employees nationally.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in Recruitment and Labour Relations.
Full cycle recruitment of all hourly roles (attraction, screening, interviewing, reference checks and onboarding).
- Creating and posting job descriptions of the available jobs on the job boards (LinkedIn,
Indeed, Glassdoor, etc).
- Work closely with Marketing to create content and posts for our various social media pages that
will attract talent.
- Assist in reviewing and screening candidates resumes through our application tracking system.
- Scheduling interviews with the candidates, sending email confirmations, setting up interview
rooms and greeting and escorting candidates for interviews.
- Assist in filling and inputting the candidates information in the online database.
- Preparing new hire orientation packages and assist in the facilitation of our orientation program.
- Actively build key relationships with colleges and trades schools, attend skill trades career fairs and create strategic trades focused recruitment campaigns.
- Act as the liaison for new hires by sending welcome communication, ensuring a smooth
onboarding and that all new hire paperwork is completed.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of human resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
If you would like to be part of our continued success, please send your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance