The Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist will be accountable for managing various digital programs and initiatives across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness, generate demand and drive revenue. Digital programs and initiatives can include but are not limited to website and landing page maintenance and development, social media content development, publishing and monitoring, plus digital advertising, digital campaign implementation support, and reporting/analytics.
The Digital Marketing Manager will ensure all digital experiences are optimized and operating to drive a valuable experience for our customers while contributing to maximizing revenue across all projects.
Please be prepared to provide samples of your creative work during the interview process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Project planning and working closely with internal and external teams to implement Digital Marketing strategies
- Developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Executing and analyzing SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns and digital ads
- Maintaining, updating, and organizing content development and webpage updates
- Designing, editing and publishing visual elements for our website and social media platforms
- Managing social media handles and increasing brand engagement
- Addressing client queries and responding to information requests
- Executing and managing search engine optimization and Google Analytics
- Optimizing online sales and marketing channels
- Assisting with the planning, development, and coordination of a wide range of marketing communications
- Working diligently to help the company generate sales
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field with a strong focus on Digital Marketing
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on social media
- Experience working with internal teams and vendors to support the execution of digital strategies for website content, SEO, social media and paid digital advertising
- Experience with creating and executing content, content calendars and social media strategies
- Strong graphic design skills for the digital world
- Experience with web content management systems and analytics tools (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Experience in working successfully with multiple assignments and deliverables simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative suite
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You'll wear multiple hats and get hands-on experience with all aspects of your team's projects
- We champion Ownership - from your first day you will be involved in shaping the direction of Adi
- We focus on continuously developing our team through education reimbursements and professional development offerings
- We don't believe in micromanagement - while we are here to provide guidance, we trust you to do your job and achieve success
- Health benefits and personal health spending account
Hey! Not sure you align for this opportunity but eager to be part of the Adi Team?
Apply! - Our recruitment team would love to have a chat with you!
At Adi, we celebrate diversity are are always looking for exceptional talent who are passionate, forward thinking, not afraid to take massive action and ask questions that elevate the team.
Adi Development Group is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Adi Development Group is committed to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. We hire based on merit and are committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Adi Development Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation, please inform Human Resources.