Launching in the Summer of 2022, Goodself is on a mission to help people find and deliver relevant, trustworthy Health, Wellness, and Lifestyle information through a first-of-its-kind free social media app platform exclusively around Health, Wellness and Lifestyle. We are building an engaged community of Users that want to get better and can see others like them getting better, along with access to credible information through vetted Experts, across a variety of health topics. Please visit us at ************* for more information.
Graphic Design Fall Co-op (Tech Start-up/Social Health) Job Description:
We are looking for a student currently enrolled in a graphic design or digital arts program to take part in a summer co-op/internship here at Goodself - a health/tech social media platform. The role would focus primarily on graphic design, and video and picture editing. The role requires experience with platforms like Canva, Photoshop and the entire Adobe suite. This role provides a great hands-on experience as we work to launch and scale the business globally.
Responsibilities would include :
- Participating in the design of social media marketing materials (logos, posts, reels, video editing etc.)
- Creating videos from start to finish (e.g., graphics, editing etc.)
- Updating and maintaining branded materials
- Assisting with other graphic design work as assigned.
- Researching various strategies and growth hacks to exponentially grow social media presence.
Preference to candidates who are:
- Currently enrolled in a Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Creative Marketing or related program at a university or college.
- Experienced with video production, editing and creation.
- Motivated individuals who can troubleshoot minor issues independently.
- Intellectually curious, and a willingness to engage with new ideas.
- Video editing skills are an asset.
Skills that would be an asset to the role:
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and Lightroom.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract, Internship / Co-op
Contract length : 4 months
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have any start-up experience?
- Do you have any social media experience?
- Do you have experience editing and creating videos?
- What are your wage expectations?
Expected start date: 2022-09-01