Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognised throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting. The future of Delta Light is guaranteed with Peter and Jan Ameloot joining their father at the helm of the company, bringing additional dynamism and ambition to the team.
Building on its reputation as manufacturer of architectural lighting, Delta Light has grown to become a trendsetter when it comes to lighting designs for residential, commercial and professional environments. Ranging from retail to residential, office, public, showrooms to hospitality and landscape projects, small to very large scale, Delta Light has the product range, experience and knowledge to meet the functional and aesthetic needs of your projects.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking... all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Belgium.
You investigate and approach the market:
- You execute Market Research towards existing and prospect specifiers (architects, interior designers, landscape designers, engineers, project developers...), i.e. building a database of potential leads to projects via magazines, internet, media, fairs, events, Public Relations,...
- You promote the Delta Light brand towards the specifiers and partners.;
- You introduce the company and the product range by regular visits in office or on the construction site of prospects;
- You inform the partners and distributors by introducing the correct marketing tools;
- You brainstorm with architects to create a Delta Light proposal in projects: examine the potential projects and assist the specifiers in selecting the adequate products per project;
- You provide consultancy, support and technical assistance to partners and specifiers for their projects. You create lighting consultancy of the project when needed and requested by using the basic tools for lighting design;
- You maintain and expand all public relations with the partners and specifiers via participation at local fairs and events;
- You monitor the execution of the local marketing plan and budget.
- You have a sales responsibility
- You inform the National Sales Manager on any requests for changes in prices, delivery, payment and other conditions;
- You achieve the sales targets in total generated by the business;
- You report weekly to the National Sales Manager on results achieved, current and future projects.
- You strive for customer delight
- You coordinate projects from order to the client
- You have a background in the area of Design and/or Interior Architecture and/or Lighting and/or Marketing.
- You have at least a first experience in Sales and Project Management, preferably in relation to a highly esthetical product / environment.
- You have knowledge of the Lighting market.
- You have good communication, planning & organizing skills. You are client oriented, have an eye for detail and are eager to stay updated on trends.
- You have a strong sense for added value esthetics, and have an impeccable appearance. You are a networker and passionate for the business.
- A no-nonsense mentality. We work in a flat structure where decisions are taken quickly and a transparent feedback culture prevails. We encourage personal input and initiative.
- Perspective. You count as a person. We focus on internal promotions or changes through coaching so that your talents are used optimally and you can develop further.
- A refined and high end design product. You become an ambassador of a leading, qualitative and innovative luxury brand you can be proud of.
- Passionate and enthusiastic colleagues. Besides work, there is room for fun, sporting initiatives, staff drinks and team building events.
- An ambitious family business. You will be part of a growing, financially healthy and passionate family business that operates internationally and where we all know each other.
- An attractive salary package. In addition to an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, you also enjoy a flexible work schedule and the possibility of working from home