As a result of our continued growth, Skyline is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to enhance our Skyline Living tenant experience! We are looking for a motivated and focused candidate to join our Tenant Experience Team as a Full-Time Community Events Coordinator located in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
- Outreach Activities - maintaining a calendar of community events and workshops, preparing an annual budget for social activities, educating tenants on community responsibility, and assisting in the organization of local donor and volunteer appreciation events.
- Tenant Relations - developing diversified events and program curriculums for tenants, researching community needs to determine program goals, and communicating and interacting with tenants to ensure a high level of tenant engagement.
- Budgeting - forecasting, monitoring and managing expenditures from funds allocated to specific community events, ensuring all events meet budget guidelines and financial resources, and negotiating contracts/pricing with service providers.
- Marketing & Occupancy - help develop and prepare communication tools to provide tenants in information about current and future activities, present post-event reports to analyze event success and tenant satisfaction, recommend marketing plans for generating event resources.
What we look for:
- Extreme multi-tasker who is skilled at organization, logistics, and managing a budget.
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships with with local businesses, community organizations and tenants.
- Communication expert (emails, phone calls) with an ability to be professional, friendly, helpful and timely.
- A creative individual who loves developing events and opportunities for others to connect and build a sense of community.
- Deadlines are part of this role, so you gotta love them!
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as events will occur on the weekend.
- Ability to travel during the workday to different sites within an assigned region is required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Event Planning, Sociology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of workplace experience in a customer service focused environment.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and have access to your own reliable source of transportation.
- Must be willingly to work remotely and onsite.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from providing superior customer service and from knowing that you positively impact people's lives every day.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you great satisfaction.
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
Skyline Living operates under Skyline Group of Companies, managing the properties owned by Skyline Apartment REIT. We are grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Be a part of Skyline - grounded in real estate, powered by people, growing for the future!