Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access.
Posted: August 4, 2022
Closing Date: August 21, 2022
Position Type: Permanent
Union: Exempt (MP)
PEOPLE. That's the power behind ENMAX Corporation. As one of Alberta's leading energy and utility providers, our employees are the strength and knowledge that continue to drive our success. At the ENMAX group of companies, we look for energy solutions for today, while knowing we have the power to provide for a better tomorrow.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Strategies, the Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for partnering and building relationships with our leaders to share recruiting expertise on a variety of roles to effectively recruit the right talent for ENMAX. The position is accountable for managing the full cycle recruitment process including the initial position meeting through to new hire orientation. The successful candidate is detail oriented, efficient at managing multiple tasks and effective at creating partnerships throughout the organization.
- Create a positive and impactful candidate experience for all candidates.
- Advise hiring managers on the recruitment process, best practices and a clear understanding of timelines.
- Create job postings that provide a clear understanding of the role, the team and the organization.
- Present recommended candidates for interview based on efficient and fair pre-screening.
- Provide guidance & solutions for difficult to fill positions.
- Ensure the recruitment process is completed in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing the time to hire.
- Write, extend and negotiate offers.
- Establish strong relationships with team members to find solutions, build trust, and support the team.
- Leverage data to identify recruiting trends and insights.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post secondary education (diploma or degree) in Human Resources or a related discipline (a combination of education & experience will be considered).
- 3 to 5 years experience in a recruitment or related role, with a preference to candidates who have recruited in high volume.
- Proficiency using an Applicant Tracking System (Workday preferred).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of recruitment process, selection principles and practices.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with candidates, hiring managers and technical staff.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple requisitions in different stages of the recruiting process.
- Works with a friendly and collaborative approach, developing trust and rapport with stakeholders.
- Takes pride in helping others succeed, develop, and grow.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish in a rapidly changing environment while achieving measurable results and impact.
- Demonstrated ability to critically think and troubleshoot issues that occur.
- Approach work and relationships through curiosity, seeking to learn, analyzing key data, and understanding different perspectives.
Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage?
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employee's needs, onsite childcare centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 - 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you.
ENMAX Values - Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Service, Teamwork, Agility, Innovation
Location: This role will be part of our hybrid (home and office) work force with office workspace located at ENMAX Place (141 - 50th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB). You will work from home on Mondays and Fridays and in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- We have changed the way we connect with our candidates. Interviews may be conducted virtually as well as in-person
- If we can provide an accommodation or adjustment to make the process more accessible for you, please let us know. ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply and is committed to a safe and respectful workplace. It is our aim to have a workplace which is inclusive and values safety, diversity, personal integrity, respect for individual differences, and encourages ownership and accountability for our actions
- Every ENMAX employee is responsible to take reasonable care to protect the health and safety of themselves, of all other workers, and of the public. Each employee must become familiar with safety procedures and rules applicable to their job and are required to follow them while working at ENMAX
- Must be legal to work in Canada and requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required
Please visit our careers page
to learn more about other opportunities at ENMAX Corporation.
Location: This role will be part of our hybrid (home and office) work force with office workspace located at ENMAX Place (141 - 50th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full-time