At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
As Product Owner- Digital Information Solutions, you will represent the voice of the client in projects and be responsible for the member/client experience. You will consistently prepare a range of products and services to ensure a positive member/client experience. You will work in close collaboration with the project developer and business analyst to ensure the solution meets user needs and that the project's expected benefits are delivered. You will manage relationships with the project's various stakeholders. Your ability to engage others will therefore be an essential skill.
You will play a leadership role when interacting with your squads and the various stakeholders involved in planning, feasibility and development projects and in strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative.
You will make recommendations on the development and delivery of files and projects involving a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity that have an impact on one or several business sectors. These tasks require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business line and the organization. Coordination is critical, and you will be required to interact with a large number of stakeholders who are experts in a variety of fields.
You will serve as a specialized advisor and subject matter expert in your field, and act as a contact and coach for decision makers.
General Information on the Position
- Establish product backlog for projects, mandates and development activities specific to your field and squads, the scope and impact of which are significant for the business and for Desjardins Group as a whole
- Advise and assist clients and partners with positioning, planning, development, performance and follow-up of various strategic projects and mandates under your responsibility
- Oversee the development and updating of policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit's strategic projects and mandates
- Identify and analyze major problems and issues. Develop diagnostics and make recommendations to the decision-making bodies concerned with regard to key market-development strategies and tactics
- Coach other product owners
- Represent your unit in dealings with decision-making bodies
- Represent Desjardins Group's position when reaching agreements with partners and external organizations
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work #LI-Hybrid
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.