From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you'll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
At belairdirect, we'll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts - the best the industry has to offer. You'll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can: shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We're looking for a Director to join our Sales team!
belairdirect has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Sales and Operations within our Direct Distribution team. We are looking for a strategic, highly motivated, collaborative leader to inspire a high performing team of Sales Managers and Unit Managers within a Contact Centre environment. In this hands-on leadership role, your experience with sales management, process improvement and change management will be essential as you implement and support a variety of initiatives to create efficiencies and generate profitable growth and to effectively lead your team to deliver on the corporate objectives. This position reports to the Vice President, Sales and Service, this position is located in Edmonton or Vancouver.
What you'll do here:
- Manage the performance of Sales Managers and Unit Managers according to company policies, ensuring continuous learning, compliance with Customer Communication Centre standards and follow-up on their development plans.
- Ensure the quality of the service offered to clients by participating in the coaching of team members according to standards to ensure that the objectives of the Customer Communication Centre are met.
- Analyze and understand the issues of the Sales sector's operations of Western Canada while anticipating potential constraints and obstacles that could have an impact on the implementation of initiatives and the achievement of expected results.
- Identify key regional initiatives with added value and be responsible for their implementation and results.
- Create tools for management to monitor the objectives targeted by the key initiatives so that results can be closely monitored throughout the various stages of implementation.
- Collaborate with the different sectors of the company as well as with the Vice President, Sales and Operations to ensure the success of the regional and national key initiatives.
- Participate in and lead projects within Direct Distribution geared towards achieving corporate strategic initiatives
- Actively contributes to the engagement and atmosphere of the centre through positive leadership.
What you bring to the table:
- years of management experience and or project management experience with a strong track record of leading managers and unit managers.
- 5 years of insurance experience is an asset
- Strong coaching ability; experience implementing both team and individual plans with positive results.
- Proven ability in making strategic decisions independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience focusing on employee engagement and building strategic internal relationships.
- Ability to assume the management of a team within the corporate vision and values.
- Confidence in their own abilities to take risks and to implement change.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
- Strong sales orientation.
- Post-secondary education or professional certification in a relevant subject
- CIP or FCIP designation is an asset.
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
Flexible Work Arrangements
We're proud to support a flexible hybrid approach which gives everyone the best of both worlds. While there are no minimum or maximum time requirements, each team's need for in-person connections will be different and there will be times you'll join your colleagues at the office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We'll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.
This posting closes on August 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
LinkedIn Sponsored Tag
LinkedIn Sponsored Location