Gatekeeper has consistently achieved significant, profitable growth YoY with long-term customers including Ford, Accor, Roche, Telegraph, Autotrader, Tesco and Pokemon. Due to our strong global growth, we are looking to add an enthusiastic and motivated individual to our growing SDR team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to launch your career in a high-growth startup environment where you will receive all of the training and support you need to be set up for success.
Note: This is a fully remote position, open to applicants based in Canada.
In this role you will:
- Use our playbook and your incredible communication skills to build brand new relationships between Gatekeeper and potential clients.
- Drive business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email and social selling.
- Continuously test and improve our go-to-market messaging and targeting.
- Take part in special projects: laying the groundwork for the outbound function and taking on new projects to prepare you for career growth at Gatekeeper.
- Attitude - First and foremost. Optimistic, resilient and high achieving.
- Communication - You must love meeting new people every day.
- Drive - We are going to task you with ambitious goals, selling to sophisticated buyers.
- A true team player - we support and push each other to be our best and do not hesitate to step in to help. This role is an entry-level position and we welcome candidates who are new graduates or are looking to launch a new career in the SaaS industry.
What we offer
- Generous remuneration.
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle.
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like - no more commutes.
- Generous holiday policy.
- Monthly healthy and wellbeing perk to cover health/dental insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners.
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work.
- Gatekeeper for Good: Match funding to support non-profit organisations in your local community.
- Gatekeeper retreats.
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we'd like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 15 countries. We respect each other's differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
A market-leading product, a skilled and supportive team and distinctive values make Gatekeeper a uniquely rewarding place to work.
We're proud of the company we're building and we'd love for you to be part of it.