Posted: Jul 5, 2022
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Role Number: 200379550
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to ignite our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is in many ways the face of Apple to our largest education customers. We are here to help ignite the creativity in every student while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain a deep understanding of the business we manage at all levels; from tactical to strategic. For 40 years, Apple has helped teachers fuel their students' creative potential. And today, we do that in more ways than ever. Not only with powerful products, but also with tools, inspiration and resources to help you create magical learning experiences. Please Note: this position requires expert knowledge of the Vancouver market
- 8-12 years of experience as an industry expert, advising on education or business solutions and driving top line revenue growth for a company.
- Proven track record leading large Education or Enterprise customers through mobile transformation; from strategy development to implementation.
- Adept at seeing the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and can articulate why your solutions are better than the rest.
- Deep knowledge of governmental policy, the many moving parts in an educational organization, internal/external financials, and skilled at creating strategies for sustaining profitable growth
- Experience developing business cases for investments or value-based proposals for Education and/or Enterprise clients. Proven knowledge of the market, competition, and related data to skillfully position your strategy.
- Expert at presenting and making the complex simple, influencing business leaders and partners by bringing them along for the journey and empowering them to learn and be curious.
- Experience being accountable for the sales process, ensuring full execution internally and externally to ensure customer success.
- Proven to be quick on your feet, comfortable in tough situations and can connect and influence the right people.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills related to sales pipeline governance, forecasting, account planning and prospecting.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, resistance or setbacks or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast. You seize every opportunity while empowering others.
Build customized provincial plans aligned to the national education strategy, building solutions at the provincial, district and third party leadership levels to advocate for Apple strengths around security, privacy, use cases, & total cost of ownership. Operationalize the business plan in collaboration with regional sales programs, pedagogical, technical and field marketing teams. Follow through to ensure all commitments are met and concerns addressed, and that we support our client's Apple business growth Inspire customers to think differently in how they implement technology & pedagogy practices that demonstrate learning outcomes using Apple technology. Connect district & ministry of education objectives & outcomes, creating scalable solutions that positively impact customers' learning priorities, resulting in expansion of Apple adoption within the province.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education