At SuiteSpot we are on a mission to transform the way real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We're a growing SaaS startup in Toronto, building a platform which combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve.
At SuiteSpot we follow three principles:
- Deliver Value
- Execute with Excellence
- Share the Fun
They guide all of our decisions, every day.
Who you are
- You're a senior Full-Stack Developer
- An out of the box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail and you like to move fast
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are ready up roll up your sleeves, and wear multiple hats
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make on the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You are always looking for new ways of building the right product, for the right audience
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
What you'll be doing
Dream features and live code. Be part of our technical team and make your contribution during all stages of the development effort: feature design, coding, QA and delivery. We are passionate about the value our products deliver for our customers and proud of our engineering craft. We like to keep our code base well architected, clean, testable and scalable.
Our stack is based entirely on Typescript with Angular and Ionic on the frontend and NodeJS on the backend. We use MongoDB as the main data store. We deploy to the cloud using Docker.
What you should have
- Experience in a startup environment
- Strong software design, development and testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, continuous integration systems and tools and techniques for managing codebases at scale.
What's in it for you
- Join a thriving startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world. We are rapidly expanding in both Canada and the US with multiples on our YoY revenue.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry on large scale projects that use the latest web development technologies.
- Friendly environment with flexible hours. Summer Recharge Program to allow getting in the sun with more long weekends during summer.
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Build products that delight customers with a team that shares your passion for technology in a fast and agile, no red-tape environment.
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story with a comprehensive stock option plan, competitive pay and benefits.