At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems - from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones - have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
In Product Marketing, our mission is to inspire and educate the world about the value Synthetic Data can bring to Computer Vision AI.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented technical writer, who will lead and shape our technical content strategy for existing and potential customers. You are truly passionate about AI, have a strong track record in technical writing, and significant marketing savvy. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Technical Documentation: documenting our product capabilities and features
- Website Content: crafting wording and key messaging about our offerings
- Case Studies: describing how our technology helps customers succeed
- Newsletters: frequently updating our customers with the latest products and features
- Blog: increasing frequency and quality of our blog posts, as well as authoring them in collaboration with the team
- Social Media: implementing the strategy for our social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Continuous Optimization: taking an analytical approach to your craft, and using data to enhance our approach to product marketing
Key Experience, Skills and Qualities
- 3+ years of experience technical writing, with a portfolio of clear, compelling technical content
- Native/Professional fluency in spoken and written English
- Proven experience in leading and executing technical content authoring for two or more of the following: documentation, blog posts, product website, case studies, newsletters, sales material, and social media posts
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, technologies, and toolsVery well organized and process-oriented
- Experience working in a product marketing capacity
- Experience in a field related to autonomous systems, simulation, or machine learning
- Video editing / post-production skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools and techniques: CRM (Hubspot), Email Marketing (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, etc), Social Media tools (Hootsuite), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of talented visionaries crafting a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.
- Flexibility to work from our office in Yaletown, Vancouver or your home office
- Competitive compensation
- Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time, winter shutdown, and 11 stat holidays each year
- Paid parental leave
- New hire equipment
- accessories budget to optimize your setup
- $2,000 CAD annual learning and development allowance