We are currently looking for a full-time Product Marketing Manager, to join our team in Vancouver, Canada or Brisbane, Australia.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Lead Go-to-Market strategy plan creation for priority products and solutions
- Create Product Communications Brief that includes solution messaging and positioning that drive global marketing and sales content (PMM)
- Lead marketing content creation (white papers, use cases, webinar presentations, blogs etc) to target customers and users
- Develop presentations on priority solutions for use by self, Sales and Executives (PMM)
- Support Product Management in the research and documentation of market needs, competitive trends, win-loss analysis and company SWOT for use in business and product planning
- Support Product and Solution validation with customers and partners in collaboration with Product Management
- Research and create competitive positioning documents in collaboration with Product Management and Technical Sales
- Ad-hoc requests as required Experience and Knowledge
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing, product management, strategic analysis, or a similar role
- Proven ability to create marketing content including white papers, use cases, presentations, competitive analysis, etc.
- Experience creating and delivering product presentations to customers, partners and senior executives
- Demonstrated understanding of multi-media business tools including Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) or equivalent, graphics and illustration tools (e.g. Adobe), Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc) and collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Google Docs etc.)
- Experience in Mining industry is highly preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand, learn and apply new processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detail oriented and able to gather information from multiple resources
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write clear, formal business communications Why Join Wenco?
- We provide opportunities for career-growth within a fast-scaling company
- We offer flexible remote work arrangements
- We offer an extensive benefits plan
- We offer opportunities for continuous training and professional development (in-house and external) to learn the latest technologies
- We offer our employees a profit-sharing plan that provides them with the benefits of their hard work
- We are heavily involved in the community and join various events of non-profit organizations
- We pride ourselves on our company culture (our last Employee Survey resulted in a score of 100% in inclusiveness and diversity) Wenco advances the efficiency and safety of the world's surface mining equipment through our fleet management systems. We are committed to providing a stable yet exciting work place environment for individual employees to build and grow their career with the Company.
Wenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. It is not intended as an employment contract. Job descriptions are subject to change, which may not necessarily affect