Digital Extremes ?DE? is seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager within its External Projects team to manage the paid influencer marketing of externally developed games, including the upcoming title from Airship Syndicate. As an influencer marketing professional, you love the creator community, their craft, their passion and their ability to build and connect. You love watching content across all channels - Twitch, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram - and are intimately familiar with the trends and personalities that are driving innovation and awareness in the gaming industry and beyond!
You care about connecting with creators and their communities to celebrate their work. You enjoy partnering with Developers, Creators, Community Managers, and Social Media Marketers to create experiences and moments that engage and entertain millions of players around the world. You'll launch new games and explore new platforms as an influencer marketing pioneer helping enhance the marcomm capabilities and live-service support of Digital Extremes.
The Influencer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing integrated influencer marketing campaigns and executing strategic marcomm programs that support the launch of a new game and its successful live service growth. Playing a critical role among a larger multi-discipline publishing department, this position within the External Projects team is meant for a hungry product champion who can drive robust creator activations from concept to execution including the strategic planning, creative guidance, project management, tactical channel execution and reporting. Leading the influencer and creator strategy, planning, research, outreach and relationship management while partnering with internal teams, this role also requires the management of external agencies including the creation of content, media purchasing, analysis of campaign performance and its contribution to reaching desired goals. The role works closely with our studio partners including Airship Syndicate and their Community Management team.
- Develop strategic influencer marketing plans, activations, media buys and partnerships through paid, earned and owned channels to create and execute effective programs across various platforms to improve reach, engagement and acquisition efforts of a new launch title
- Effectively manage Digital Extremes' Influencer Marketing agencies in supporting campaigns, taking full advantage of their capabilities across building streaming programs, creative content development, event planning, gifting, reporting and more
- Collaborate with the Airship Studio Community Management team to help build a partner program. Integrate with Airship Studio and Digital Extremes Community and Marketing stakeholders to ensure alignment and synergization across all relevant initiatives, while partnering with the Development team to become a game expert that effectively communicates their vision
- Forecast outcomes, track performance and establish KPIs to build influencer marketing metrics that help guide campaigns including the ongoing refinement of actionable consumer insights that improve our capabilities on key growth platforms such as TikTok
- Explore new potential Partner agencies that will helps lead in the development of unique and performant programs across multiple territories and partner with external research firms to track and optimize campaigns that improve performance and return
- Oversee the day-to-day project management and execution of influencer marketing initiatives, track tasks, resources, and deadlines across various cross-functional groups primary related to paid social, video, promotions and livestreams on channels such as YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, TikTok and similar
- Explore ways to create new partnerships, innovative programs, leverage new channels and integrate new tools to improve performance of existing channels and to expand influencer marketing capabilities helping support multi-platform game releases including mobile
- Attend consumer shows and industry events as an active and contributing member of the greater global creator community to build and foster lasting relationships with creative partners across channels and nearly all markets
- Contribute responsibly as an accountable member of the External Projects group which includes forecasting marketing budgets, accurately tracking, and reporting on program costs
- Assist the Senior Marketing Communications Manager ins central support tasks for Digital Extremes while also maintaining project management tools such as JIRA, Asana and Trello REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or Related Field Required
- 2+ Years of Influencer Marketing Management
- 5-7 Years of Overall Experience in Marketing, Social Media Community Management and Influencers
- Direct Mobile Game Experience
- 2+ Years in Free-to-Play Games Preferred, Specifically Online Console, PC and Mobile
- Extremely detail-oriented, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines while still achieving objectives and progressing long-lead projects
- Embrace accountability and feel Individual responsibility for championing outcomes despite projects with shared ownership
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications principles
- Strong creative skills with experience developing unique and imaginative marketing programs
- Strong understanding of Influencers and their communities, and how to best partner with them, across popular and emerging channels
- Experience in planning and executing paid and organic Influencer Marketing programs for AAA titles - live services games are a bonus
- Experience working with or managing agencies in the planning and execution of short and long-term marketing campaigns
- Ability to leverage analytics, insights and reporting to make more informed decisions
- Strong organizational and project management skills capable of working on numerous projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Keen understanding of live-service marketing strategies to engage and retain players
- Capable of effectively communicating, coordinating and building internal relationships through digital communication platforms and video conference, including the ability to maintain effective working partnerships with external studio partners in various remote locations
- Intermediate skill with MS Office and Google Suite
- Intermediate skill in searching, analyzing and organizing Influencer viewership and audience data through Tracking Tools (e.g. -Rainmaker, GameSight, GRIN, etc.)
- Basic skill in UTM creation and analysis through Tracking Tools (Google Analytics, GameSight, etc.)
- Intermediate skill with JIRA, Trello, Basecamp and Asana
- Avid gamer, Warframe and Airship Syndicate fan a plus PREFERRED EXTRAS
- Basic skill in Photoshop / Rush / OBS ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4?, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch?.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of ?Canada's Top 100 Employers?. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of ?Giving Back? through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children's holiday and summer parties for global teams! JOIN US