The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and implement communication and promotion strategies while maintaining media relations on behalf of FobToronto.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company by developing original content and suggesting creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. It is essential that the ideal candidate brings their creative thinking skills and strategies to our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
We are also looking for someone who is a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients. The Spanish language will be an asset since our company is trying to expand into Miami, San Diego, Laredo, Los Angeles, and more in highly populated areas with apartment buildings that need key fob copying services.
Cold calling and following up with leads in Spanish is a must to be able to produce business and grow the customer base, even beyond North America. In Europe, Spain, and mainly Spanish-speaking areas, we need a Spanish-speaking Digital Marketing Specialist that can survey and understand the current access, and security needs that will help us expand into those markets more easily with the right access solutions than the ones typically being used in North America. This will allow for the development and outreach
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Act as spokesperson for FobToronto and answer wrote and oral inquiries.
- Develop and curate engaging content for our social media platforms.
- Monitor the business social media channels according to the industry trends.
- Create and edit video and photo content.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Prepare brochures, reports, posters, and other promotional material to increase the awareness of our business.
- Show the ability to negotiate with different customers to ensure a good deal for both sides of the service.
- To call prospects and communicate the partnership value proposition and to close a partnership deal to have key fob copying solutions offered at their storefront (in both English and Spanish)
- Demonstrate SEO and SEM knowledge.
- Be willing to understand and know about computer programs and web development.
- A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing management, public relations, communications, journalism, or a discipline related to a particular subject matter.
- A master's Degree is preferred for pursuing long-term company leadership roles.
- 1+ years' experience in Communications / Digital Marketing/ Social Media.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail with proven organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- The Spanish language is required.
- A balanced blend of strategic, practical, analytical, and creative-thinking skills.