Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain - and there's no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That's the core of what we're doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
About This Role
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will support and create a world-class onboarding program ensuring all new team members have the fundamental skills and knowledge required to be proficient in their roles. In addition to the onboarding program, you will support and run on-going enablement programs to develop best-in-class sales skills, and improve the effectiveness and productivity of our Revenue team.
We will work closely with our Sales Enablement Program Managers to learn valuable training and project management skills. You will work closely with our sales team to provide coaching, insights, and rigor in everything they do. We value individuality and we work with every member of our team to enable them to progress towards their career goals. You will have our commitment to work with you directly to develop your skills, advance your career, and make an impact along the way.
Competition. Whom do we compete with? Legacy data, Excel Spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud?based software that helps make managing rebates painless and effective, to make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth. Yes, we're growing, but we're doing so in a controlled manner. The money goes into the business and continues to develop the best people & bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits. A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage. A competitive equity package, referral program, and fun company social events! We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees!
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Sales Enablement and Sales Management teams to build and deliver onboarding and ongoing learning experiences that deepens industry and solution knowledge, customer pain points, and value selling
- Manage certification programs to maintain a high standard of performance by the Sales team
- Manage and maintain sales tools, SOPs, processes, and assets to enable the Revenue team to complete sales activities effectively and efficiently
- Assist in creating, evaluating, and tracking metrics and KPIs to evaluate program effectiveness and outcomes with a focus on driving opportunities to close
- Observe and evaluate individual salesperson skills and uncover opportunities for growth, coaching, and partner with sales leaders to personalize learning to improve seller's outcomes
- Support the development and coordination of sales kick-off, QBRs, incentive trips and other revenue-related activities and events
You're a great fit it you have...
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales role preferably in a SaaS organization
- Passion for sales, and empowering others to succeed
- Charismatic presenter, able to relate to audiences in in-person or remote settings
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who can operate and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and acts with an even stronger sense of urgency
- Curious and fast learner, who is extremely organized and detail oriented
- International and domestic travel may be required up to 25%
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.