What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as ?The Abnormal Beauty Company?, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What we are looking for.
Deciem is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our amazing global team.
This is a hybrid role that will be based out of our Toronto Head Office
What you would be doing.
- Focusing on assigned Department's recruitment needs and hire for all positions up to Senior Director level
- Share best practices and innovative trends with the talent acquisition team
- Work closely with the Recruitment Leader, and recruiters to create competitive talent acquisition attraction strategies
- Lead comprehensive and consultative recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers, advising on market trends and talent insights in order to understand role requirements, core competencies, and profiles to fulfill talent needs in a timely manner
- Continually build and maintain diverse talent pipelines for short- and long-term talent needs that are aligned with hiring plans and DEI strategy
- Strong talent mapping, direct sourcing, and networking acumen
- Strong relationship-building skills with a hyper focus on delivering best in class hiring manager and candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers and make recommendations during the recruitment and selection process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and provide feedback and necessary recommendations for improvements regarding candidate scope
- Support Global Talent Acquisition projects and ongoing optimization of the recruitment process
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Technology savvy with experience in using multiple recruitment tools, systems, and social media platforms
- An ability to develop and execute sourcing techniques and external networks within local and national applicable industries to generate quality candidate pools
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and deadlines in a very fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Working knowledge of employment standards and recruitment and selection best practices
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.talent