We transform complex business problems into human centred solutions for early stage startups, enterprise ventures, and corporate partners.
You thrive on this stuff!
As part of our tight-knit team you'll play an integral role in creating experiences that don't just engage the end user, but completely blow them away.
What you'll do:
Over the first 6 months you will:
- Bring your combined social smarts and passion for the sporting industry to this exciting sports betting and lifestyle brand:
- Manage the organic content calendars by curating and creating posts for Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube, including reels and stories
- Implement social / customer engagement strategies across social platforms, optimising the type content to deliver impactful results
- Build an authentic community and drive brand trust and loyalty:
- Interact with audience across all social touch points, responding to comments / questions
- Develop and optimise paid social ads with the objective of reaching new audiences, increasing followers and engagement
- Put your data hat on, and geek out whilst:
- Taking ownership of organic performance tracking reports
- Looking for ways to streamline and automate the reporting process
- Creating dashboards that help stakeholders quickly grasp the performance of the campaign
- Confidently communicating insights, learnings, and recommendations, speaking to the positives and negatives of each published post
- Making data-driven decisions with a test and learn mindset, a little A/B testing goes a long way!
- Identify new opportunities, test, and learn: You know how quickly the social scape can change, and you know how to pivot
What you want:
- To walk us through your favourite social campaigns to date, why they worked, and how you could have improved on them - we know how you're always looking to improve on that last campaign
- To thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial autonomous environment that unites your passions for social and sport
- To be an integral part of an innovative design and marketing agency/product incubator with a great team (that's us, BTW)
- Growth. You want to level up on your strategy skills? Take more ownership of social platforms? And have the support to succeed? You got it.
- A hybrid environment, flexibility and a competitive package
- 2 weeks of work from anywhere!
- A fun, casual, creative, diverse, and COVID-safe workspace
- An opportunity to push the envelope, safely make mistakes, and learn from them
- Gadgets and merch! MacBook, accessories, and other DIJGTAL goodies
- An equal opportunity employer: We value diversity and we are committed to providing a genuinely inclusive, safe, and collaborative working environment