Marketing Manager - Canada
Bring your talent to our Canadian Team and contribute to the growth of our global business.
Working closely with the ROW Marketing Manager and central marketing team based at Gripple UK, the marketing Manager will both plan and execute marketing activity, offering a local presence in Canada.
The marketing Manager will be the regional voice of Gripple Canada for all marketing activities, and will liaise with customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations.
You will be joining a business that is owned by its employees and won the coveted EOA Employee-Owned Business of the Year award in November 2015 among many other accolades.
Who are Gripple?
With offices in Sheffield-England, Chicago-USA, Obernai-France, New Delhi-India and Toronto-Canada, we manufacture and sell our patented, time saving products worldwide into the construction, solar, civil and agriculture market. With currently over 950 employees we are a company where we are all shareholders and have a culture of entrepreneurship, equality, and a strong team spirit.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Copywriting, collation of content, preparation of briefs and proof-reading for new sales and marketing resources including brochures, case studies, leaflets, e-newsletters etc., in line with central marketing brand development and campaign plans.
- Execution of email and social media campaigns
- Website content management
- Working with local suppliers: print, promotional merchandise, and other marketing resources
- Managing stock levels of marketing literature and promotional items
PR and social media
- Maintenance of media list printed and online publications
- Building relationships with regional and market specific magazines and online news sites including obtaining information on planned features and negotiating rates for features
- Collation of news and content for use on Gripple social media channels in support of agreed campaign plans.
Events and exhibitions
- Researching trade exhibitions and local events that could be used in support of agreed campaign plans.
- Providing support for planning and attendance at, trade exhibitions and local events
- Arrangement of evening dinners and events for consultants
- Ensure that the brand is used correctly by employees, partners and customers
- Collating news from the Grippe Canada team
- Help to promote the Gripple / GLIDE culture and assist with the organisation and promotion of events and initiatives e.g. charity events, GLIDE initiatives etc.
Who you are
Ideally you will have experience in a marketing team and a construction related background, able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple projects simultaneously, using own initiative
- Excellent written and spoken English with a high level of numeracy and IT literacy
- French language would be a huge asset
- Experience using Adobe design software (InDesign, Photoshop), email marketing and website maintenance
- A team-oriented approach and strong business awareness
- A full driving licence and the right to work permanently in Canada
- Job is office based in the GTA (Mississauga, ON)
What we offer?
As part of an employee owned business, you will reap the rewards generated by you and your colleagues. The benefits package includes:
- A competitive basic salary, negotiable based upon experience
- Professional laptop & Cell phone
- Supplementary Medical, Dental, Vision Life and Disability Insurance
- RRSP group plan
- A share purchase scheme
- Generous vacation time
- An engaging and fun work environment
Closing date for applications: Friday August 26th, 2022
A polite note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept applicants from recruitment agencies. If we do need support, we will be in touch.