OSL Direct a Bell Authorized Agent is one of the leading authorized marketing agencies for Bell Canada, with an award-winning, people-centric culture. We believe that great people accomplish greater things, every day.
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team as an Account Executive, Business Sales for the Bell Canada campaign!
- Establish and support the sale of Bell products to small businesses through a variety of hunting strategies.
- Work from a list of potential customers in the territory to promote Bell products such as Bell Wireless, Fibe Internet, Business Phone, Fibe TV and Security & Automation.
- Visit Small Business customers in-person to prospect for these products.
- Identify the specific needs of companies and offer tailor-made solutions while offering impeccable customer service.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to develop strategies.
- Use the
- Demonstrate optimism, empathy and integrity to represent our Bell Canada customer's brand.
You will benefit from:
- Competitive base salary of $60,000-90,000 per year with uncapped commissions and monthly bonus
- Allowance for the use of your vehicle at each pay.
- Permanent and full-time position.
- Benefits, including medical and dental coverage (individual coverage paid 100% by the employer)
- Continuing education leading to professional development, paid for by the employer.
- Tools necessary for your success: smartphone, tablet, business cards, Bell branded clothing, ID Badge, Salesforce CRM and others;
- Training in Bell products and services to help you master your role
- Job shadowing to set you up for success
- 25% discount on your personal residential Bell services
- A partnership with KOHO offering the possibility of obtaining an instant remuneration of up to 50% of your daily salary
- Internal career growth
- Be part of a winning team that won Canada's Best Managed Companies Awards in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Ambitious and proactive with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Meticulous in managing your time, evaluating priorities and achieving your tasks and goals.
- Motivated to work in a rapidly changing environment where every day is rewarding
- Persistent and motivated to achieve your goals
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week.
- A valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle.
- 1 year of B2B experience in direct sales
- Knowledge of CRM system (Salesforce)
About OSL Direct:
OSL Direct a Bell Authorized Agent
We are very proud to announce that OSL has won awards in the 2021 LinkedIn Talent Contests!
These talent competitions are a celebration of teams around the world innovating in the talent search industry and we are pleased to announce that OSL has been the winner of the 'Best Learning Culture ' award (1000 -10,000 employees).
This award is especially special for us, as we continue every day to lead a culture #appartenance throughout the organization through learning and development. We are proud of the entire OSL family as well as all our partners in North America who support us closely and recognize us in prestigious ways.