ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the coverage, retention, development, and customer satisfaction of a specific group of customers within an assigned territory
- Responsible for selling parts, service, and small whole goods
- Utilize CRM program to maintain call schedules, prepare quotes and maintain quote files, and organize time
- Collect, record, and maintain in-depth customer profiles in order to gather information on sales, parts, and service needs
- Focus on customer equipment profiles for ?set? group of customers, as explained in the PSSR Agreement
- Work with the PSSR Manager and Director of Parts in developing and promoting parts specials, featured items and/or services
- Identify new customers within assigned territory to promote personal and company growth.
- Perform machine evaluations required for proper fit up of replacement parts and recommendations for efficiency improvement
- Attend educational and training programs covering company policies, department objectives, products services and programs, and professional salesmanship and personal growth
- Responsible for keeping accurate expense records and submitting them in a timely manner
- Ability to balance the business needs and goals of the company while looking out for the best interests of our customers
- Must share our Core Values: Do the Right Thing, Have Passion, Be Innovative and Work Hard
- Extensive background in construction and/or heavy construction equipment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales, service or product support
- Minimum 2-year technical degree in related field or 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- An above average computer comfort level of or willingness to learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Outlook, CRM programs and Distributor Operating systems
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a valid driver's license and the ability to maintain an insurable driving record
- Must have a positive mental attitude
- Must have excellent customer service skills, both internal and external customers
- Be personable, highly motivated, reliable, ethical, and able to adapt to all forces around them - customers, suppliers, coworkers, and manufacturers.
- Attain short- and long-term objectives through good time management and planning
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Work at obtaining a level of expertise in areas such as undercarriage inspections, walk around inspections, safe operator procedures, etc.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
- Requires prolonged sitting with periodic lifting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, and stretching
- Requires the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a frequent basis
- The PSSR must live within the boundaries of the branch territory and daily travel is a requirement
The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.