Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
Summary / Role Purpose
The role of Senior Product Marketing Manager is to drive the creation of the product marketing strategy and sales enablement requirements across a multi-product portfolio in support of the go-to-market priorities for the Semiconductor, Electronics and Optics Business Unit. The strategy should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, market opportunities, and the competition. This includes leading the development of product messaging, marketing plans, sales content, and supporting external marketing partnerships. Success will be defined by effective execution that results in significant revenue growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers value-based messaging for multiple Ansys products to prospective customers, existing customers, and partners
- Participates in go-to-market planning, including market sizing,customer segmentation, channel partner coverage, and regional sales alignment
- Partners with product management to ensure marketing messages align with product development and sales priorities
- Maintains Ansys' competitive leadership by understanding the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities for future growth and how Ansys products and solutions differentiate us from the competition
- Responsible for delivering all sales enablement collateral, including customer facing presentations, relevant use-cases, customer case studies and solution guides
- Owns the development of all marketing collateral including web content, product feature videos, technical assets, data sheets, blogs, and other solution-oriented content
- Partners with Ansys field marketing and corporate marketing to effectively promote Ansys products in alignment with product marketing strategy and corporate programs
- Coordinates with the Digital Marketing function to ensure lead generation programs are targeted and delivering against sales needs
- Ensures all business unit-related leads are tracked and marketing campaigns are accurately reported to measure success against initial goals
- Manages complex projects and executes on global, multi-product marketing campaigns.
- Fosters collaboration to achieve joint goals across a variety of departments, including sales, corporate marketing, development, and field marketing
- Measures and evaluates the ROI of product marketing tactics through consistent monthly analysis and reporting
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS in Marketing, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related fieldwith 5 years experience or MS with 3 years experience in a product marketing role with a proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Strong working knowledge of the products within the portfolio as well as how they are utilized within different industry scenarios and use cases.
- Experience managing the global launch of new products, conducting market analysis, developing market messaging, and communicating customer value.
- Specific functional expertise in an individual marketing competency (Digital, Social, ABM, eCommerce)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- MBA,Masters or other advanced degree in Marketing or Electrical Engineering or Photonics/Optics
- Experience in engineering-related software domains like Numerics, PLM, PDM, CAD, CAE and EDA is a strong plus
- Experience supporting global B2B and B2C demand generation campaigns
- Industry experience within Automotive, Hi Tech, Optics, or Aerospace
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.