The Corporate Finance & Administration team is the source of enterprise financial performance management (EPM) and provides corporate centre of excellence services in the disciplines around financial data applications and administration services for the organization and direct finance support for Global Markets, Datalinx and corporate functions. The EPM team also leads the organization's planning, forecasting, enterprise financial data analytics practice and supports the Company's corporate shared services functions on financial management, business plans and analysis. The Administration department fulfills operation administration needs in areas such as facility and real estate management and delivering on the organization workplace of the future transformation.
Also included in this group is the Enterprise Portfolio Governance team. The Enterprise Portfolio Governance team's mandate is to manage and evolve the Project and Portfolio Governance Process in order to streamline and simplify the end-to-end project delivery process model for new initiatives, applying standards with a fit for purpose mindset while complying to TMX's policies.
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Finance and Administration, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the CFO Directs and broader F&A team.
- Provide administrative support to the CFO Directs and to other staff as the need arises
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CFO to provide support to the broader F&A team
- Support with invoices, announcements, quarterly meetings and team events
- Schedule and confirm meetings and appointments
- Liaise with internal and external contacts on behalf of the CFO Directs
- Ensure materials and documents are prepared for meetings and presentations
- Assist with the coordination of social events, team meetings, town halls, investor calls etc.
- Liaise with staff and co-presenters to ensure the timely preparation of presentation materials and print materials
- Liaise with external contacts to coordinate the registration process
- Coordinate travel arrangements, flight and hotel accommodations as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- College diploma in administrative studies preferred with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative capacity in a corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Willingness to contribute ideas and think proactively
- Great teammate with the ability to work independently
- Professional manner and customer service focused demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Technically savvy - proficient in Google Suite of Products and Microsoft Office
- Experience in event planning/management (an asset)
- Experience as an Executive Assistant having supported executive level staff (an asset)
Note: The role is hybrid: 2-3 days in office
TMX is committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide accommodations for applicants and employees who require it.