At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from energetic and customer service-oriented individuals who are looking for a career as an Outside Sales Representative at our Calmont Equipment located at Bobcat of Edmonton.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the lease, rental and sale of new or used Bobcat equipment to retail or wholesale customers. Your role involves increasing company revenue and market share by generating sales from new and existing customers. Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining competent product knowledge of all current truck, trailer and component specifications for products sold/leased at Calmont.
- Approaching, greeting and offering assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership as well as any call-in customers.
- Developing new relationships and partnerships with customers and businesses within assigned territory to introduce Calmont as a viable business option for their equipment needs.
- Developing leasing, rental, and sales proposals.
- Assisting customers in developing specifications that will provide a unit that meets their application and regulatory requirements.
- Negotiating the close of a sale with customers, receiving management approval and introducing customers to Business Manager.
- Upon receiving management approval, completing LPO's for service, parts and outside vendors.
- Delivering trucks to customers ensuring they understand the vehicles operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Following-up with and provide ongoing service to existing customers to ensure repeat and referral business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- Excellent and written communication skills.
- Great customer service skills with a history of exceeding customer's expectations.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior outside selling experience with a proven track record.
- Cold calling experience considered an asset.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you are an energetic, friendly and customer service-oriented individual, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Those moving forward in the process will be contacted by a member of our team. Our organization is committed to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We require the successful applicant to disclose their vaccination status and provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination.