We are searching for three (3) Marketing Specialists to lead our individual product portfolios when developing go-to-market strategy. Brandt invests heavily in product development and is committed to launching new products that impact our customers' way of doing business. As part of the Product Strategy team, these roles will provide direction and scope for their product line to our dedicated creative specialists across the Brandt Marketing organization.
As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for owning the value proposition of the product and lead content development and sales support for the portfolio throughout the product life cycle. You will work with our cross-functional teams across the company to guide marketing, sales enablement, customer engagement, and other areas associated with the product portfolio.
- Agriculture Products
- Truck-mounted Product and Trailers
- Machines & Attachments
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing company activities to ensure resources are used efficiently.
- Providing documentation and communication regarding specialized organizational processes.
- Taking a technical concept and making it easier to understand.
- Creating and editing processes to help businesses perform tasks consistently.
- Supporting leadership in aligning company and personal values with a strategic vision.
- Making recommendations for project direction, process improvements
- Assisting in sales growth and account management when needed
- You have a bachelors' degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Marketing or equivalent position.
- You understand marketing principles and their application.
- You can act as a conduit between the Marketing department and Product Planning, Engineering, and Sales.
- You have strong communication skills and analytical capabilities.
- You are creative and high energy.
- You are detail and goal oriented.
- You can overcome adversity and ambiguity.
- You can adapt to changing priorities.
Positions preferred to be based in Regina (Head Office), but Saskatoon, Edmonton (Nisku), or Calgary office locations will be considered.