Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health globally, taking on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer.
In our mission to stop men dying too young, we're seeking a passionate Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our Toronto based team. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. You'll have the opportunity to work flexibly, blending your time between home and our downtown Toronto office.
About the role
The role requires a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of the global organisational strategy to develop plans that will effectively roll-out Movember's overarching global approach, with a degree of localisation, in their country of responsibility. You will be responsible for helping to plan, implement, manage, and evaluate Movember's year-round local marketing efforts in Canada.
You'll have the opportunity to
- Drive year-round relevance, engagement, and audience growth
- Plan and deliver an inspiring marketing campaigns, translating the global creative solution down to a local level, ensuring all communications are relevant for the market and have the potential to galvanise and motivate our audience to take notice and to act.
- Lead the delivery of paid and donated ATL advertising, including both media and production requirements. Partner with the local media agency and/or owner, PR & Comms Manager, Social Media Manager and the Creative Services and Production Team to deliver YOY growth in reach, impact, and value across all ATL media channels.
- Build and manage the marketing/media partnership portfolio: manage existing and source new media/marketing-led partnerships to help extend the reach of Movember messaging via targeted new audiences.
- Be a local brand champion who guides, inspires, and supports the Canadian team as an advocate for our brand.
- Support the Fundraising Team: Work collaboratively with the broader team to activate integrated revenue partnerships in a way that delivers end-to-end, mutually beneficial marketing solutions and a consistent story for our audiences.
- Lead on the reporting of all local Marketing initiatives: Lead both the annual review of relevant local marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) as well as non-Movember activities and any program marketing
For this role, you'll need
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related discipline.
- 5 years' experience in contemporary marketing roles.
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail, with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of ATL media.
- Confidence and capability in all aspects of marketing strategy and planning.
- Strong writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- To be an innovative and inspirational thinker; and
- A team player who likes to collaborate.
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience, and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
Our employee benefits include:
- Flexible Working
- Learning & development allowances/opportunities
- Free Headspace subscription
- Relaxed dress code
- Fun and collaborative culture
Does this role sound up your alley?
If so, we'd love to hear from you. Click ?Apply' to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation, and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?