At Rogers, the entrepreneurial spirit is part of our DNA. Our Rogers Business teams help foster and grow the Canadian economy by supporting businesses of all sizes. From small to large-scale enterprises, our teams help deliver innovative technology, network services, and a suite of solutions to help them succeed. We offer Canada's largest and most reliable 5G network for our customers and are proud leaders in wireless private networking and IoT! We continuously expand and evolve our networks, invest in new technology capabilities, and invest in our people to serve our business customers and their communities.
Come play a key role in driving the future of business innovation in Canada. We are looking for team members with a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and supporting businesses in the communities where we live and work.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Inside Sales at Rogers for Business is a team that believes in leading with integrity, to unite people with the goal of creating memorable experiences. If you feel like this is a team you want to be a part of apply with us now.
The Inside Sales Team is looking for a Manager, Inside Business Sales Consultant. Reporting to the Director, SMB Inside Sales, you will direct and manage an Inside Business Sales team that is responsible for selling and cross-selling to new and existing Rogers SMB customers and promoting the benefit from the Advantage suite of products. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day coaching and continuous development of an Inside Sales team to overachieve quotas.
As one of Canada's top 100 employers, working at Rogers as an Inside Business Sales Consultants is a rewarding career. We deliver a robust suite of innovative and advanced Business Solutions to our clients. In this role you can experience a sales leadership career like never before with continuous professional development and recognition, industry knowledge, and excellent earning potential as a high performing individual.
What you will do:
- Provide hands-on, on-going coaching, leadership and support to the inside sales team focused on small/medium business to ensure monthly quotas are continuously met or exceeded
- Provide sales management funnel guidance, and manage weekly sales reports to monitor sales activity and ensure quality performance
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development, and plan implementation
- Deliver on sales quotas while maintaining the cost and quality of the product
- Manage metrics associated with daily activities and results
- Supervise and motivate the Inside Sales team to obtain set objectives for customer education/customer prospecting and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain effective interaction with all internal customer support and marketing teams to maximize sales results
- Responsible for full management responsibilities including talent management, workforce planning, performance management, employee engagement etc.
- Develop sales employees to continuously improve their sales and account management skills
- Manage the resolution of sensitive customer requests and issues where necessary
What you bring:
- Management experience in a sales/customer service call center environment is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership skills in leading a team
- Experience in developing and executing business tactics as it relates to sales is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated proficiency in the competencies required for the Manager role (i.e. achievement orientation, team leadership, adaptability, business acumen)
- Ability to translate the impact of operational decisions on financial results
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams, including coaching, performance, and career development is required
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract : Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (200), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements : Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & New Business Development
Requisition ID: 270782
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate