In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add an Experienced Technical Recruiting Manager to our team. Ideally you have been in a role hiring for roles in Software Development, Quality Engineering and Product Management. By owning the full-cycle recruitment process, you will play a key part in helping us source new talent for Kroll's Resolver organization. You will partner with hiring managers of key functions and provide mentoring and coaching to your recruitment peers, while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience. Ideally you have an eye for creative sourcing strategies and think bigger picture about employer-brand.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Engage talent: Identify the right people, get them engaged, and lead the candidate experience through the full hiring process
- Build strategic relationships with hiring teams: We are a global and forward-thinking team which means you will work with a variety of roles: Software Development, Quality Engineering, Product Management. You will craft and enhance a consistent and outstanding candidate experience
- Source high quality candidates: You will leverage all talent acquisition channels - networking, events, headhunting, LinkedIn, employee referrals, social media, etc. This may include targeted recruiting efforts for specific teams
- Lead candidate searches: With a strong lens on diversity and inclusion, be a trusted resource for how critical inclusive talent strategies are to truly finding the best candidate for the role and Resolver.
- Champion and foster our hiring process: Provide a consistent experience with the Kroll's Resolver recruiting team
- Recruitment Strategy: Participate with the global recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies. Our distributed model means working with global teams and candidates, with the freedom to focus on the right candidate, regardless of location.
- Brand Ambassador: Be a passionate brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. Help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
- Metrics and Analytics - You are curious about data (qualitative and quantitative) and are keen to make recommendations on how we can improve. Moreover, you take your future-focused mindset to drive innovation within P&C Resolver.
- Coaching & Mentoring - You are a collaborator and build strong relationships within the team. You love to motivate, mentor and coach your peers to be the best they can be and to build a candidate experience practice that can't be topped!
- 8+ years of recruiting experience across a range of positions and teams, ideally from both and agency and corporate environment with experience hiring complex and/or senior-level positions
- Experience collaborating with and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle. A passion for understanding what makes the right match.
- Experience recruiting for a fast-paced company. Maybe it's a software company and/or, better yet, even a company where talent isn't knocking down your door
- Champion diversity - go beyond the corporate speak of DEI recruiting to be what a true champion is - focused, energized, takes the time to master the art and science, becomes an authority and is someone the team looks up to.
- Solid understanding of ATS tools (JobVite or ORC a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
- Ability to effectively articulate the Resolver value proposition and story to candidates
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.